Live for each day, boldly embracing each moment with hope and passion.
Embracing the Moments
Life is so much more than living. It is embracing each moment as it comes. It is discovering your passion and finding your purpose. It is dancing through the rain and walking in the sunshine. It is taking the time to smell the flowers and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. It is cranking the windows down in your car while pumping the volume up to your favorite song. It is feeling the wind blow through your hair as you listen to music which inspires you, which makes you feel free, which you know in your soul. It is singing at the top of your lungs, even if you are off-key. Life is having the courage to be yourself and taking the time to celebrate not only the unity of people but also the differences within each of us.
Life is too short not to care, not to give, not to love, not to live.
5 Tips for Effectively Cherishing the Moments
- Take one step at a time. Do not try to take on too much at any given moment.
- Make each moment count by realizing that every moment given to us is a new opportunity for growth and potential.
- Learn from your mistakes and understand that each day brings you a new beginning and a chance to start over.
- Appreciate both the big and small moments throughout life.
- Listen to music as it can help you celebrate your happiest moments and cope during your hardest moments.
Let’s live like we’ve only got today,
Since we’re not promised a tomorrow.
Let’s lift our glasses, and make a toast
For each new moment,
Not live in regret or sorrow.
Let’s celebrate life as long as we still have life to live;
Time stands still for no one, and we still have so much to give.
Take in the air; take in the trees;
Take in the whistling whisper coming from the breeze.
Take in the darkness; take in the light;
Take in the beauty of each serene sight.
Take in the feeling of being unrestrained and free.
See all there is to see;
And know that there is grace; know there is power
In every stroke of the sun’s rays, in every beat of a rain shower.
The Earth holds infinite glory
Waiting to reveal,
Not to the frantic passersby
But to those who will take the time to feel
Every moment, every breath,
In anticipation, not regret.
So take in the memories, unforgettable and true;
It’s your time to be liberated, to be you.
“The man who has lived the most is not he who has counted the most years but he who has most felt life.”
- All That Matters – Christina Perri
- All Things Go – Nicki Minaj
- Always Remember Us This Way – Lady Gaga
- Beautiful Now – Zedd ft. Jon Bellion
- Daylight – Maroon 5
- Days Like These – Jason Aldean
- Don’t Worry About Tomorrow – Van Morrison
- Feel This Moment – Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
- First Time – Jonas Brothers
- Forever Young – Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson
- Freedom Song – Jason Mraz
- Good Old Days – Macklemore ft. Kesha
- How Does A Moment Last Forever – Céline Dion
- I Hold On – Dierks Bentley
- If Today Was Your Last Day – Nickelback
- It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
- Let’s Just Dance – Ships Have Sailed
- Long Live – Taylor Swift
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Me Olvidé De Vivir – Julio Iglesias
- Never Gonna Be Alone – Nickelback
- Photograph – Ed Sheeran
- Rewind – Rascal Flatts
- Right Now – Sabrina Carpenter
- Rollercoaster – Jonas Brothers
- Runs In Our Blood – Willie Jones
- This Is My Now – Jordin Sparks
- Time Stand Still – Rush
- We Own Tonight – New Kids on the Block
- What About Now – Daughty
- Wonders – The Script
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”